Updated July 1st 2020
As you are no doubt aware the situation in the states and communities across Australia is quickly evolving.A lot of restrictions have been lifted in most states.
Although tree planting is still moving forward but there are still certain restrictions we have either modified or kept in place.
Self isolation is no longer a requirement in order to join our planting crews EXCEPT if you are or have been in Melbourne or in contact with anyone in Melbourne from the 7th of June 2020.
Anyone that is in this situation needs to be tested out of state and produce a negative result before being able to come to work.
We still ask everyone working with us at the moment or potentially joining one of our crews to:
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines set out by the Australian government.
- support your immune system
- follow hygiene guidelines
- Show proof that you have not been in Melbourne after the 7th of June 2020 and also evidence of where you have been staying prior to work
- if you can, vacate urban areas (hotspots) and get as close to the region/state you will be working in as soon as possible.
We are regularly in contact with our clients, updating policy and staying informed of all current changes to federal regulation and will update this page when applicable.
A detailed policy will be emailed to all successful applicants well in advance of contract commencement.